The 10-Day Challenge That Changed My Life
Incorporating these 5 things has made the biggest difference in my life!
About a month ago now I went to see Tony Robbins in New York City for his Unleash The Power Within event (highly recommend if you’re looking for a change in your life!!!)
For 10 days I invite you to do the following-
- Set an alarm and drink a large glass of water every 2 hours.
- Do this breathing exercise following each time you drink the water: breath in for 5 seconds, hold for 20, exhale for 10.
- Eliminate sugar, pop, coffee, alcohol, and dairy.
- Wake up 1 hour earlier in order to make time to prime (ill show you the link for this), meditation, journaling, visualization, and exercise.
- Move my body every 2 hours, too! Whether it be shaking my body out, dancing, or doing a brief 5-minute exercise.
Prior to incorporating these things, I was:
- 142 pounds
- Chronically tired and had no energy
- Depressed and thought about suicide
- Pessimistic and sad
- I lacked focus and had extreme brain fog
- I drank no water, slept in till 7-730am, was constantly rushed, and made no time for myself
By incorporating these things, I was able to:
- Release 8 pounds
- Have more energy than I’ve ever had
- Become happier and more vibrant
- Be more optimistic
- My brain is clear and focused
- My mood is stable
People kept telling me things like
Cass, drink more water
Cass, meditation is good for you
However, until I was able to see for myself, I didn’t fully understand or believe how great of an impact these things could have on my life until I committed to the 10-days.
1 month later I:
- Wake up at 5 instead of 7
- 2. Haven’t drank pop since (I used to drink at least 1 can a day)
- Have only bought fast food twice (used to be twice a day)
- I’ve only drank water (and a cup of hot chocolate) and have kept it consistent every 2 hours along with my breathing and movement.
- I’ve had limited dairy (small portions of cheese on a sandwich or on top of pasta)
- Prime, meditate, journal, and have my visualizing practice every morning. I also read more!
Things to improve on
- Daily exercise
- Reduce sugar intake
If there are things you’d like to improve on in your life that you believe are holding you back from your truest potential then reach out to me and let me know! I’d love to hold you accountable to your goals. 10 days is not a long time.
I know, the Holidays are coming, but this is the perfect opportunity to test yourself.
Remember, life is about deciding between what you want right now and what you want MOST. Choose wisely!
** Last thing I want to remind you all of:
Thoughts of suicide and depression are not something to take lightly. I suffered for a decade and I did a ton of personal development, counselling, tried different medications and work to get me through it as well as making a ton of adjustments in my life. This challenge is not meant to be a cure-all rather it is made to be used as a tool to see if there are certain things in your life that may be contributing to how your life is. Sometimes, eliminating certain foods or introducing better habits can have a significant change in our lives, which is why I felt compelled to share it with you. If you are suffering from depression or suicidal thoughts, reach out to someone. You are not alone and I am always here to listen and help you if you need. **
--> If you liked this weeks post please share it on your favourite social media platform so I know you're reading! <--
Be sure to tag @transformedspaces and I'll feature you on my page!
Are You Ready To Start
Transforming Your Spaces With Me?
Amazing! The getting started process is a breeze. Simply fill out the contact form or give me a call and we’ll dive right into details.
© 2022 Created with Royal Elementor Addons