Organizing Your Paper
How to take control of your paper clutter.
Paper is everywhere. We write on it, we read it, we even use it to build paper airplanes!
Paper is great. Paper clutter is not!
Do you find that you’re constantly shifting paper around from one area of your home (or desk) to another? Nowhere to put it so you either recycle it without thinking twice or you throw it into the following:
- Your drawers.
- The back seat of your car.
- The closest box you can find.
- A tall filing cabinet that says “misc.” or “random” or “files.
- Your bedroom (or front hall) closet!!
If you said “yes” to one or more of the items above, then chances are you need an office face life/ transformation.
- Grab all your piles of paper.
- Sort into categories.
- Write down a list of what the categories are.
- Grab a piece of colored paper, fold in half, write the title of the category BIG and BOLD on the front.
- Put 4 staples to hold the pocket together.
And there you have it!
Keep these categories in a mainstream area in your home. Whether it’s in a hanging basket on the wall or in a basket/container on the counter.
Once a category is full, simply file it into your bigger filing system and continue!
Don’t forget to join my organizing group for more tips and tricks
Last thing, please comment any specific questions that you may have so I can address them in my next blog post! Also, if you’re feeling stuck, I can help you 1:1 or do it all for you! Send me an e-mail and we can get starter.
Are You Ready To Start
Transforming Your Spaces With Me?
Amazing! The getting started process is a breeze. Simply fill out the contact form or give me a call and we’ll dive right into details.
Do you want to learn about my best organizing secrets?
Sign up & get access to nothing but the best!