When to hire a professional organizer:
If you’ve been thinking about hiring a Professional Organizer and can’t decide whether you should or not, then this blog post is for you.
- You’re moving and need to declutter what you no longer need.
- You’ve merged two homes into one and there is stuff crammed everywhere.
- You have children and their stuff has taken over. Too many toys, too many clothes, too many little things everywhere. Little people have taken over and it’s driving you CRAZY!
- You have a box museum in your basement (boxes of STUFF still unpacked from the last time you moved. Could be 1 month, could be 6 years!
- You can’t seem to get a hold of the clutter no matter how many times you try (this is because you’re tidying and not organizing)
- You feel anxious, annoyed, or embarrassed anytime you open your closet, cupboards, and bedrooms. Stuff everywhere, no system, no time/energy to solve the problem.
- You want to park your car in the garage but you can’t. No room!
- You want to have people over but you’re too embarrassed.
- You’re having arguments with your family members because there is always a mess.
- You’re buying stuff all the time. Things you thought you had but cannot find. Things you have lost. Things that have expired before having time to consume.
- You’re either (or all): Fed up, annoyed, anxious, depressed, feel numb, overwhelmed, embarrassed, angry, stressed, sad- about the way your home or office is. It’s time. It’s been too long. I want it fixed NOW!
- You swear it feels like you’re spending all your free time (weekends) trying to get organized but you’re not getting anywhere.
- You don’t know where to start. You feel stuck and need direction & guidance.
If you resonate with 1 or more of these reasons then I invite you to book a free assessment. Getting organized is a lot more than throwing stuff out and using pretty baskets and bins. It creates a solution to the madness. It’s turning your space into a place you absolutely love. It’s getting your time back! You save time, money, energy and so much more.
Feeling ready? Click HERE to send me an e-mail to get started!